Fun and Challenging Escape Games
Can you solve the mystery of the Clue Rooms before time runs out?
Ready to take the challenge?
"Begin at the beginning...and go on till you come to the end: then stop."--Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
We have real-life clue rooms where people work together as a team to find hidden objects, solve puzzles, and crack codes to win the game. Our game creations are fully immersive environments that involve live interactive game play. We have three staged clue rooms where the objective is to solve the room's mystery within an hour. The anticipation of knowing there is a clock counting down during playtime builds drama and adds to the excitement of the experience. Get a Clue Games offers one-hour game spots, team building workshops and hosts private parties.
- Make sure you communicate openly with everyone in the room. Share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to make connections. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it.
- Please remember these basic rules:
- There is no need to lift or move heavy objects.
- Never use force to try to open locked items or remove décor.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
- There are no clues hidden in any electrical outlets.
- You do not need to climb on anything to get clues.
- Keep the games a mystery! Please do not reveal clues or answers on social media about the secrets of the rooms.
Come and play with a group of friends and family.
What a great way to celebrate your birthday.
What a great way to learn how to work as a team and collaborate.
Come and play a room for a date night. More exciting than sitting in a movie theatre in silence.
Team Building Workshops
"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation"--Plato
Are you ready to take your team's performance to a new level and see how dynamic they can be in a new environment? Come and explore the best way to highlight your leaders, problem solvers & organizers through fun and challenging game play. Our clue rooms are designed to help with collaboration, communication and time management. Escape room activities are rising in popularity because of the following:
- They are exciting and provide a unique way to interact and play.
- Short and sweet because each game is 60 minutes.
- Cost effective and insightful.
- Communication is vital for success.
- They are great for all ages and help bring multiple generations together for a common goal.
- Plato says it best..."you can learn more about someone in an hour of play than a year of conversation".
We offer the following Team Building activities:
- Play For Fun. Come and enjoy a fabulous day out with your team.
- Observe Your Team. Watch your team working together through our control room and gain full access to our debrief room to run your own meeting.
- Enhanced Experience. Participate in a customized team building workshop; includes a Facilitator and additional activities that focus on improving your team’s overall purpose.
- Take The Challenge. Track your team’s performance in all three rooms! See their progress over time; includes access to our control room and debrief room. A Facilitator can be added to enhance your Team Building experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Clue Room or Escape Room is an adventure where you need to find clues, solve puzzles, use logic and your power of observation to "win" the room within an hour.
It costs only $20 per person for 1 hour of gameplay in any of our 3 awesome themed rooms.
Yes, reservations are required. Please purchase your tickets online before your visit by clicking on any of the Book Now buttons on our website. Pick a date, pick a room and book spots for you and your group. We can't wait to see you. If you do not see a time that suits you please contact us and we may be able to schedule a private booking time.
Our themed rooms can hold up to 10 people at a time.
Yes, but it requires you to purchase all the tickets available for the specific time slot you wish to participate. If you cannot purchase all the tickets because someone else has already purchased some, you will need to find another time slot.
All of our games are designed for players 14 and older. Children under 14 are welcome to come and play provided they are accompanied by an adult player.
Yes. You can reschedule or cancel up to 72 hours before your time slot and receive a full refund. You can call, email or change it yourself via the link on your confirmation email. If you call or email please provide the details of your original appointment. Sorry, we do not offer refunds if not cancelled or rescheduled within 72 hours of your booking date and time.
We recommend that you plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time. Because these are live-action events you must arrive on time in order to participate. We cannot wait for latecomers. The game begins at exactly the time you signed up for. Leave ample time to allow for traffic and parking. If you arrive after the time you booked, you will not be allowed to participate. There are no refunds or exchanges for participants who arrive past their booking time.
No, you are not locked in a room. You are free to leave at anytime during your gameplay if you need to. You will however not be allowed back into the room if you leave.
Absolutely. Please contact us to make arrangements. We would love to hear from you.
Absolutely. We will customize your experience and team building event based on your goals and needs. Solving our games requires good teamwork, observation, problem-solving and communication skills. Get a Clue Games is the perfect activity for corporate groups who want their employees to get to know one another, have fun and improve their teamwork and problem solving skills. "You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation"--Plato. Please contact us to make arrangements.
Nope. You will be teamed up with other people in the same game which makes the experience more fun. If you would like to have the entire room for your party then you will need to purchase all the tickets for that time slot.
We do not allow food or drinks in the clue rooms. You will be having fun and attempting to solve the puzzles by finding clues and won't have anytime to eat or drink.
We are an alcohol-free establishment so please do not bring any. We reserve the right to turn away any overly intoxicated players. Please understand that we want everybody to have a great time and a wonderful experience while playing our clue rooms.
Please wear comfortable clothes. Shirts and shoes are required.